ACCOUNT RELATED QUERIES
How can I track my order?
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an e-mail notification with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.Prakrutipureherbs.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
How long do you take to dispatch an order?
Normally we dispatch order in 24-48 hours but the duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are:
- In-stock items are dispatched the same or the next day of order placement.
- JIT Items (Just-in-time Items):These items are procured from vendors on receiving your confirmation on an order. It takes 2 business days to dispatch JIT orders after you have placed an order.
- Drop-ship Items:These items are shipped directly by our vendors to you. It takes 3 business days to dispatch drop-ship orders. We strive to dispatch your order as soon as possible. In case you have placed a mixed order of In-stock, JIT and Drop-ship items, we sub-divide your order and dispatch it in parts, shipping the earliest available items first. At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
What is 'My Account'? How do I update my information?
It is easy to update your Prakruti account and view your orders any time through ‘My Account’. My Account’ allows you complete control over your transactions on Prakruti. Manage/edit your personal data like address, phone numbers, email ids, change your password, track the status of your orders, place re-orders, find details about your reward points and your wishlist.
ORDER STATUS RELATED QUERIES
What does the different order status mean?
Payment Pending Authorization:
Your order has been logged and we are waiting for authorization from the payment gateway.
Payment Authorized, Order under Processing:
Authorization has been received from the payment gateway and your order is being processed by the seller.
COD Verification Pending:
Your order has been received by us but is processed only after a verification call if made to your number and you verify the COD order.
Your order has been shipped by the seller and is on its way to the location specified by you for delivery.
The order was cancelled.
How do I know my order has been confirmed?
Once your order has been logged and payment authorization has been received, the seller confirms receipt of the order and begins processing it. You will receive an email containing the details of your order when the seller receives it and confirms the same. In this mail you will be provided with a unique Order ID, a listing of the item(s) you have ordered and the expected dispatch or delivery time. You will also be notified when the item(s) are shipped to you. Shipping details will be provided with the respective tracking number(s).
Can I order a product that is 'Out of Stock'?
Unfortunately, products listed as ‘Out of Stock’ are not available for sale.
How do I check the current status of my orders?
You can review the status of your orders and other related information in the ‘My Account’ section In the My Account page, click on the ‘My Orders’ link to view the status of all your orders. To view the status of a specific order, click on the ‘Order Number’ link.
DELIVERY RELATED QUERIES
How do you ship your orders?
Normally we shipped items in 24-48 hours and heavy items such as treadmills, dumbbells etc by ground couriers while other light items are shipped by air. We deliver most of our orders through our own delivery service – through courier partners such as Bluedart and FedEx.
Do you ship to international locations?
We currently ship only within India and do not ship to any international location.
How much time does it take for an order to be delivered?
We deliver your order within 5-7 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metro and for the rest of the cities. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 10-12 business days post-dispatch. Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 12 business days or longer, depending on the location’s geographical constraints.
What are the shipping charges on prakrutipureherbs.com?
We deliver an order free of cost at your doorstep for all orders above Rs 499. We bear all the Octroi/sales tax and there is no additional shipping charge that you have to pay at the time of the delivery. However, if you order amount is less than Rs 499, a minimal shipping charge of Rs 50 is applicable.
Certain additional procedures like state-wise taxes may apply to your order depending upon you order type, the utility of your order, the order size and the state/region the order is being delivered to.
Why dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time?
Certain times way bill/road permit is required for heavy products transferred from one state to another so, if you don’t fall under this, consider yourself lucky!!
Dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time:
- Firstly, the fulfilment of your order may require a certain road permit/declaration/inward form to be filled,which can either be downloaded from the respective state’s sales tax website or one has to physically go to the nearest sales tax office to procure the above.
- Also, at times entry taxes as per the Commercial Tax Government rules are levied by the respective state where the goods are shipped (However, it might vary from product to product.)
- The customer is liable to fill road permit/declaration/inward form and/or pay the entry tax to fulfill the order.
- The failure of filling the form or not paying the entry tax leads to shipment hold, which eventually may lead to order cancellation & refund.
- Hence, to have a smooth product dispatch process, form filling and payment of entry taxes wherever required plays a major role.
RETURNS & REFUNDS QUERIES
What is the general return policy on Prakruti?
14 Day Return Policy with 30 day money back.
We offer you complete peace of mind while ordering at Prakruti – you can return on some items within 14 days of receipt of goods.
If you are not satisfied with what you have bought, we gladly take it back within 14 days from the date of delivery and within 30 day refund will done from QC Approved. If you have paid by card then we will reverse the payment. In case of Cash on Delivery or Bank Deposits as modes of payment, we will issue a cheque in the registered name of the customer.
What should I do if I receive a Defective Item?
If an item is found defective, please get in touch with our customer care on [email protected] 14 days of receipt of the product. We will arrange a reverse pickup for the product and then issue either a full refund, a different item in exchange as per your request. Please note that replacements are subject to availability of the particular product.