Leucorrhea or White Discharge in Female and its Treatment in Ayurveda
by Jayesh Patel on Nov 21, 2022
Leucorrhea is also known as white discharge and it is normally seen in females. It is a situation in which white, yellowish and sticky substances released from the vagina. It is very normal for females and every woman experiences this during their reproductive years. Having white discharge 2-3 times in a day is very usual as it is a natural way of cleaning, lubricating and protecting the reproductive organs from infections. But if you are facing this more than 2-3 times then it is a matter of concern.
White discharge has become a common problem in women nowadays. You can find every next girl confronting this problem. Basically, leucorrhea is not any disease itself but it could be a symptom of diseases like anemia, diabetes, some bacterial infection or due to sexually transmitted diseases.
Unfortunately, most of the women embarrassed while discussing this problem with doctors but if you haven’t taken treatment on time, it will lead to severe disease.
A little careless towards white discharge may lead to issues like-
· Hormonal disturbances
· Local injury
· Vaginal atrophy
· Bacterial infection
What are the symptoms of leucorrhoea?
· Thick and white/yellow substance release from vagina
· Pain in back and leg
· Intense itching in vagina
· Lower abdominal pain
· Burning urination and frequently feeling of urine pressure
· Disturbance of digestion
· Irritation and lack of concentration in work
· Strong smell of discharge and rashes
Uncountable treatments are available in the market like homeopathic, allopathic, etc but Ayurveda is one of the best ways to deal with any disease. Ayurveda is an ancient science that treats the disease with the combination of herbs, leaves, tree barks, lifestyle tweaks, and massages. Let’s discuss some natural home remedies to cure leucorrhea.
Best Ayurvedic Treatment For white discharge Prakruti Femfine Tablets
Multiple Benefits of Prakruti Femfine:
- Treats the root cause of abnormal white discharge
- Relieves from itching in intimate area
- Resets the vaginal pH level to normal
- Naturally detoxifies the uterus
- Reduced itching leaves no scope for vaginal infection
- Ayurvedic herbs prevent reoccurrence of white discharge
- Reduces irritation, and burning sensation and helps you to get rid of smelly discharge
- Improves overall vaginal health
- Balances Doshas
- Boosted confidence levels due to absence of discomfort in intimate area
Ayurvedic Herbs Used In Prakruti FEMFINE:
- Shatavarifights fungal and bacterial infections
- Varuna helps in reducing internal swelling
- Ashoka prevents hormonal imbalance
- Triphalabalances Tridosha
- Ashwagandha improves immunity
- 22 Ayurvedic herbsthat cure vaginal discharge
Permanent & Safe Cure For White Discharge
Buy Now : - FEMFINE Tablets