Biotin For Strong and Healthy Hair
by Jayesh Patel on Nov 28, 2022
A vitamin believed to stimulate hair growth and reverse hair loss
What Is Biotin?
Biotin, or Vitamin B7, is a part of the vitamin B complex group. It is a water-soluble vitamin and is associated with healthy hair and skin, cardiovascular, nerve, and digestive functions. The word biotin comes from the Greek word ‘biotos’ which means life or sustenance. Since it is a water-soluble vitamin, our body doesn’t store biotin.
Beautiful and strong hair determines your look which backs your confidence. Almost everyone gets attracted to you and wants to talk to you. Who doesn’t want the attention unless you are some saint who doesn’t care about the world or surrounding? Forget impressing others, most people want beautiful and strong hair as a segue to love themselves. Maybe to stop hair fall, or getting shiny, beautiful, and strong hair, you are going to various shampoos, conditioners, and other products but you have to understand what your hair wants as these are not always good for your hair. Healthy hair doesn’t only help you to look beautiful but it shows your overall health. Your body is getting the nourishment that it wants. Various vitamins and minerals are responsible for your hair heath. Some of them are vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Biotin. You may find the sources of all these nutrients easily but not everyone is aware of Biotin. Prakruti biotin for stronger hair, here we will help you to understand how it helps hair health.
Biotin is one of the most important vitamins not only maintaining the health of hair but also overall health.
- Increase good cholesterol which is known as HDL
- Decreases bad cholesterol which is known as LDL
- Lowers blood sugar level in diabetic people
- Improves cognitive functions
- Reduces your inflammation
Benefits of biotin for hair:
The vitamin B 7 also known as biotin, one of the vitamins for hair growth:
- Biotin promotes keratin production so it is recommended to use biotin for hair growth.
- Increases the follicle growth rate that is good for hair growth.
- For lowering the effects of stress, depression, and certain medication, doctors recommend to use biotin for hair loss.
Sources Of Biotin:
In your home remedies for hair fall, you can include various sources of biotin. Here are some of the natural sources of biotin:
- Meats like kidney or liver
- Eggs especially the yellow part
- Whole grains
- Nuts like walnuts, peanuts, and almonds
- Legumes like soybeans
Along with the natural sources of it, there are various biotin capsules for strong hair Shop Now
- BEST BIOTIN FOR HAIR GROWTH,
- BEST BIOTIN FOR MEN,
- BEST BIOTIN FOR MEN'S HAIR,
- BEST BIOTIN SUPPLEMENT,
- BEST BIOTIN SUPPLEMENT FOR HAIR GROWTH,
- BEST BIOTIN SUPPLEMENT FOR MEN,
- BEST BIOTIN SUPPLEMENTSBEST BIOTIN TABLETS,
- BEST BIOTIN TABLETS FOR HAIR GROWTH,
- BEST HAIR SUPPLEMENTS FOR MEN,
- BIOTIN BENEFITS FOR MEN WOMEN,
- BIOTIN FOR HAIR GROWTH,
- BIOTIN FOR HAIR GROWTH MEN,
- BIOTIN FOR WOMEN,
- BIOTIN SUPPLEMENT,
- BIOTIN SUPPLEMENT FOR HAIR,
- BIOTIN SUPPLEMENTS FOR HAIR GROWTH,
- VITAMINS FOR HAIR GROWTH,
- WHICH VITAMINS FOR HAIR GROWTH